|Salary||£34k - 36k per year|
Customer Service Team Leader
£34,000 - £36,000
Our client are a national fleet management company who are seeking an experienced customer service team leader to join them at their Wiltshire Head office.
- Ensure achievement against departments KPIs
- Act upon performance information provided, coaching and guiding staff members to improve knowledge and skill where required
- Chair regular employee performance reviews and annual appraisals, and manage follow up actions
- Support team development and personal development within teams – helping teams and individuals to be the best they can be by:
- empowering individuals to contribute to team, department and company success.
- delegating authority appropriately to build knowledge and skill.
- recognising each member as an individual and taking active interest in their goals.
- acknowledging and rewarding good performance.
- communicating constantly and consistently – sharing department and company activities and goals to build understanding and engagement.
- proactively monitoring morale and motivation, reporting to line management and HR where action is required.
- organising, preparing for and facilitating positive team meetings, focusing on continuous improvement
- fostering an open environment where constructive feedback is actively encouraged, thoroughly considered, acted upon (where appropriate) and action plans fed back to employees.
- Work with counterparts in other departments to promote effective cross-departmental communication
- Complete direct report back to work interviews
- The ability to manage short and long term projects
- Act as the departments representative at wider team meetings
- Be the initial contact for all internal customers regarding the function
- Ensure that all driver experience with ARI exceeds their expectation
- Monitor the delivery of the function and make suggestions to develop it, focusing on delivering a comprehensive and quality service to its customers
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- A proven track record in team management with a minimum of two years’ experience managing a large diverse team
- Fleet or call / contact centre experience desirable but not essential
- A proven track record of dealing with customer care situations
If you have any questions about this role please contact Andy Haddon on 01453 79617