|Salary||£23k - 26k per year|
Customer Service Team Leader
£23,500 - £26,000
Our client are a national client who are seeking an a team leader to join their growing team based out of their Stroud office.
- Managing the ongoing development of the team including managing staff performance and productivity against agreed objectives & skills levels.
- Ensure regular PDR’s (1-1) and skills level appraisals are completed for all team members, and regular coaching sessions are in place to enable continuous development of the team.
- Ensure regular quality checks are undertaken with the team, and all feedback is given and recorded appropriately, and any required training and coaching is arranged.
- Ownership of real time call management for the department
- Work with other Team Leaders to ensure effective running of your team, and a seamless customer journey
- Effectively recruit new team members and facilitate their training
- Planning and objective setting for all team members to deliver against business objectives.
- Ensure the resolution of external and internal customer originated queries in given time-scales
- Manage relationships with internal and third-party customers to ensure excellent customer service is delivered
- Be the escalation point for the teams internal resolutions and complaints
- Understand the work types and workloads coming into the department and ensure this is relevant, resourced, and resolved efficiently
- Create and maintain strong relationships with other departments to promote excellent customer service always
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to agreed timescales
- Experience of team leadership skills, with a track record of motivating others and people management is essential
- Experience working within a customer services/customer facing environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively coach, train, and mentor team members
- Experience in providing feedback in a constructive manner
- Ability to set and monitor objectives for team members
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Report writing and monitoring ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team player who builds open and supportive relationships both internally and externally.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Strong emotional intelligence - able to utilise a range of management techniques to get the best out of your team
- Creative and innovative.
- Solutions focused.
- Engaging, motivating and positive attitude and style.
If You have any questions about the role please contact Andy Haddon on 01453 796617