|Salary||£21k - 23k per year|
Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Industry: Customer Services
Remuneration: £21,000 - £23,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a well organised customer service coordinator to join a business at an exciting time continuing a trend of growth.
You will be tasked with coordinating service delivery and ensuring that all customer service queries are taken in a professional manner.
You'll be working out of brand new offices following a recent move and upgrade, working with a friendly team.
You'll have strong communcation skills, and be able to offer an excellent customer service experience.
- Look after and welcoming Customers on site
- Ensure health and safety for visitors overseeing signing in and tour of building.
- Handling in-depth or complex queries to locate the right source of direction of call.
- Quickly turn around customer responses and updates.
- Manage the Service Engineers job timetable
- Booking travel and accommodation for Service Engineers
- Manage the Service filing system
- Manage the creation of all Training & Machine manuals.
- Create and assist in raising quotations for spare parts/service/Training
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Outlook Email or similar system
- Experience in use of a CRM system
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Customer Service Advisors, Administrators, Service Cooridnators, Service Support, Customer Support and more.