|Salary||£18.5k - 22.5k per year + Bonus|
Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a market leader in their sector and are striving to add to their already impressive customer service team.
The role will have a mixture of inbound work but also outbound for any assigned customers that need follow up work. Managing your own time and prioritising your work will be key.
- Provide exceptional customer centric service delivering first contact resolution for all our customers via inbound and outbound phone contact
- Have an active involvement in Quality Assurance, ensuring that policies, procedures, and best practices are met and maintained at both an individual and team level
- Manage and adhere to service level and resolution targets for assigned customers
- To engage with teams across the business to ensure customer requests are completed in a timely manner
- To ensure our customer accounts are correct and all requests are completed accurately and first time to enable precise billing for our customers
- To take responsibility and ownership for customer queries ensuring the customer is responded too promptly & updated frequently
- Effective customer resolution ensuring information is compliant against Industry standards.
The successfull candidate will have the following:
Ability to build rapport
Experience in providing an excellent level of customer service
Good computer literacy, including Microsoft word and Excel
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Excellent time management with ability to prioritise workloads
Effective objection handling
Numeracy and problem-solving skills
Proven track record of working in a target focused environment and driving successful performance.
Utility industry knowledge & experience would be beneficial
Manages relationships effectively both internally and externally
Influences outcomes by using effective negotiation
Treats customers the way we like to be treated ourselves
Engaging and motivating attitude and style
Methodical and organised
Is receptive to feedback and acts accordingly
Exceptional team player who builds open and supportive relationships
Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Creative and innovative
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
- Hybrid and remote working available
- Excellent benefits and bonuses available
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.