|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
Customer Relationship Manager
Salary & benefits: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus, car allowance, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
The role of the Customer Relationship Manager is to support profitability and growth in line with our Company Vision and Values, using effective project management and relationship management expertise
- Develop and grow targeted strategic accounts – a mixture of existing customers and identified strategic prospects.
- Strong Account management of existing customers will identify areas of growth within their business using a combination of cross sell, upsell and referrals.
- Develop account plans for select identified accounts
- Help the Business Development Managers and Business Development Associates develop their sales strategy using the experience gained from working with existing and strategic customers
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports for key accounts identified
- To provide a bridging role between Operations and Sales for long term strategically important customers
- Provide innovative solutions to customers’ needs, focusing on the key differentiators
- Create a medium to long term view of the key customer Sales Input Forecast (SIF) and to assess their realisable value
- Work closely with site Production management and Group Sales BDM’s to solve customers’ problems and to ensure effective relationship management
- Support the sales Group Director of Sales and Marketing in budget preparation (costs and SIF)
- To ensure that the customer satisfaction cycle at the core of our Net Promoter System is accurately and timely applied, coordinating with Production Management to ensure corrective actions are in place and effective
- Work flexibility and supportively with the Sales and Production teams
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the line manager or as per the requirements of the business
- Adapt, learn and work flexibly in a dynamic operating environment
- Solve problems and create solutions
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
For more information regarding this role please call Kris Smith on 01453 829535 or send a CV to email@example.com
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group Plc is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff including: Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Managers, Production Engineers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Quality Managers, Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters and Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk