|Location||Darlington, Darlington, England|
|Salary||£9.74 - 9.74 per hour + Holiday Pay|
My client, based in Darlington, is looking for Customer Advisors to join their Customer Contact centre team on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for working in a customer contact centre dealing with a high-volume of customer calls/enquiries providing an effective, efficient and professional approach. You will be providing phone-based information, help and guidance to customers and ensuring that all calls are handled in line with the company’s values.
- Answering all contacts (via telephone, email, webchat, post and any other contact channel) efficiently and effectively in a professional and courteous manner, demonstrating a high level of customer care, accuracy & attention to detail at all times
- Acting as first point of contact for all customers
- Ensuring accurate information and advice is given in response to customers enquiries
- Ensuring that for each contact made, accurate and concise information is captured and recorded on the customer’s account
- Using SLC’s computer systems, ensure correct documentation is requested and sent to customers
- Actively participating in performance reviews and personal development
- Attending and participating in regular training sessions that are provided for your development and to retain the skills and knowledge to carry out your role effectively
- Ensuring adherence to company policies relating to security of property, Fraud, Company computer systems and information and report any breach of these rules to line management
- Demonstrating in all aspects of the work commitment to quality and a high level of customer service
- Following all procedures and guidance for maintaining the security and confidentiality of people, information, premises, equipment and software
- Escalating non-standard situations and difficult cases to Team Leader or other senior colleagues where appropriate
- Providing help and assistance to other team members and colleagues as required to meet our customers’ needs
- Attending and actively participate in team meetings and workshops
- Willing to undertake required duties to meet goals, objectives and deadlines in a changing environment
- Observing all the health and safety rules and guidance and take all reasonable care to promote the health and safety at work of yourself and your fellow colleagues
- In all aspects of work demonstrate a commitment to the company’s policy on Equal Opportunity
- Standard grade English & Maths Grade 3 or above (or equivalent qualification)
- Computer literate - working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, databases, emails, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills - face to face or telephone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience within a call centre environment is desired but not essential
Hours of Work
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- You will need to be able to work Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm for the first 4 weeks to train
Rate of Pay
- £9.74 per hour + Holiday Pay
Due to the nature of what my client does, you must be happy to undergo and pass DBS and Credit Checks.
The intake date for this position is Monday 13th September 2021 so you must be available to start work on this date. If you are interested, please call the office on 01453 829 799 or alternatively, please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to email@example.com. Job also suitable for: customer service, call centre, sales, sales advisor, retention, inbound, outbound, upselling, customer service support, customer support, admin, administration.