|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£10.00 - 10.50 per hour|
Role: Customer Account Executive
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (split between working from home and the office)
Temp to Perm
Main purpose of role:
The Customer Account Executive is a key contact between the business and customers. You will be responsible for building strong relations with customers to fully understand and challenge their requirements.
This will include sharing new products and services with new and existing customers. You will be responsible for liaising with the sales and logistics teams to keep them updated of customer needs as well as carrying out general administrative duties.
- Act as a key contact to the customer into the business, and liaising with Sales Team and other internal stakeholders as necessary to meet customer needs and challenges.
- Complete general administrative duties to help the team run smoothly
- Be a voice for the customer; ensuring sales, marketing and other internal stakeholders are informed.
- Communicate regular updates to your customer accounts via phone, email and video meetings.
- Take responsibility to identify and correct any errors (e.g. incorrect product deliveries; pricing, delays, etc) Escalating as needed to ensure the issue is effectively resolved.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to proactively problem solve and manage situations with urgency.
- Strong Customer Service skills with the ability to communicate information accurately.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office programs, Word, Outlook.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk