|Salary||£13 per hour + overtime|
Role: Craft Technician
Salary: £13 p/h + overtime
Our client delivers innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for the vehicle market. The role will support the team located in Stonehouse, UK.
Responsible for setting and calibration of all gauging equipment within a cell, training operators and allocating daily tasks within the cell to ensure output targets are achieved in line with quality and health and safety standards
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the setting, checking and calibration of all gauging equipment within a cell.
- To be responsible for the startup, re setting, running and shutdown of all machines in a cell, including fixtures, tooling (including ordering) and all work handling equipment
- To be responsible for the training of operators within a cell and ensuring sign-off against training plans.
- To allocate daily tasks to operators within a cell to ensure output targets are achieved in line with quality and health and safety standards.
- To ensure effective day by day communication to all operators within a cell with regard to output targets, performance, achievement against MOP’s, and issues affecting quality.
- To be responsible for the generation, collation and publication of MOP’s data.
- To be accountable for the quality of parts processed by ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to, and any quality problems are identified and reacted to promptly.
- To assist in the development and implementation of process improvement activities, including process control, scrap reduction and TQ activity.
- To be responsible for ensuring effective material flow including the receipt, handling, storage and delivery of all materials to and from, and within a cell.
- To be responsible for ensuring first line maintenance of all plant and machinery within a cell (including coolants and filtration).
- Recognised apprenticeship or similar technical qualification
- Motivated team player, committed to total quality
- Experience in similar high volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels throughout the business
- Ability to commit to a rotating shift pattern consisting of morning, afternoon and night shift
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 829769.