|Location||Yate, South Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£48k - 55k per year|
Role: Controls Engineer
Location: South Gloucestershire
Industry: Special Purpose Machinery
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Controls/Systems Engineer with a background in Automation and Special purpose machinery to join a globally respected business.
You will be responsible for developing electrical and controls systems for a range of complex material handling equipment that is utilised on a global level.
- Develop electrical and controls system design solutions
- Presentation of solutions to customer
- Technical support to external and internal customers.
- Resolving operational problems related to projects.
- Electrical, software design of customized solutions including manufacturing automation and safety systems.
- Support manufacture, build and validation of systems which include Servos, Variable frequency drives, relays, communication networks, touchscreens, pushbuttons, pneumatics and robotic integration.
- Ability to architect programs that are simple to test and versatile.
- Commission customized products and systems onsite and at customer facilities.
- Analyse project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design.
- Create and final designs to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials.
- Modifies systems upon customer’s request and documents the amendments accordingly.
- Electrical engineering - HNC level minimum
- Experience commissioning complex automated product handing solutions
- Allen Bradley, RSLogix 5000 and Siemens S7
- Writing complex PLC code
- Delivering projects
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Automation Engineers, PLC Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Control Engineers, Systems Engineers and more.