|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Role: Controls Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Machinery
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and experienced Controls Engineer to join a business currently on a growth trajectory.
You will need to be dynamic and confident working in an R&D type setting, to support the development of new an innovative machinery coming out of the plant.
There may also be a requirement for occasional travel to support the wider business needs.
- PLC, HMI and Drive programming and modification work.
- Programming and integration of vision systems for measurement.
- Control system support of prototype, new machine builds and existing equipment in the field.
- Generate and maintain control system software
- Prepare support documentation to assist both machine manufacture and testing
- Provide customer support and be prepared to travel on site as required.
- To actively participate in improvement projects.
- Minimum HND or equivalent in a Electrical/Software related discipline.
- Proven experience of PLC, HMI and Drive programming.
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Seimens controls
- Able to travel internationally to customer sites.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Automation Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, PLC Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Instrmentation Engineers. Control Engineers and more.