|Salary||£45000 - £50000|
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client are an internationally recognised machine build company who are seeking a Controls Systems engineer to join their growing team in Gloucester, this role will primarily be office based but may incorporate sporadic international travel.
- Carry out a range of PLC, HMI and Drive programming and modification work.
- Carry out the programming and integration of vision systems for measurement.
- Control system support of prototype, new machine builds and existing equipment in the field.
- Generate and maintain control system software for a range of automated machines.
- Ensure and oversee machine safety to the relevant international standards and practices.
- Prepare support documentation to assist both machine manufacture, testing and customer documentation packages.
- Provide customer support and be prepared to travel on site as required.
- To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management.
- To adhere to and always apply all workplace management and rules consistently.
- To actively participate in improvement projects as required.
- Qualified to HND or equivalent in a Software related discipline.
- Proven previous experience of PLC, HMI and Drive programming.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
- Positive attitude with ability to work within culturally diverse environments.
- Helpful and supportive approach to resolution of technical challenges
- Receptive and adaptable to change.
- Able to travel internationally to customer sites.
If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Andy Haddon on 01453 796617 or by email at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org