|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful and well respected Manufacturing company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Controls Engineer with extensive PLC knowledge to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing Controls Systems support and development of special purpose machinery.
- Carry out a range of PLC, HMI and Drive programming and modification work.
- Carry out the programming and integration of vision systems for measurement.
- Control system support of prototype, new machine builds and existing equipment in the field.
- Generate and maintain control system software for a range of automated machines.
- Ensure and oversee machine safety to the relevant international standards and practices.
- Prepare support documentation to assist both machine manufacture, testing and customer documentation packages.
- Provide customer support and be prepared to travel on site as required.
- To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management.
- To adhere to and always apply all workplace management and rules consistently.
- To actively participate in improvement projects as required.
The successful candidate for the role of Controls Engineer will have:
- Qualified to HND or equivalent in a Software related discipline.
- Proven previous experience of PLC, HMI and Drive programming.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
- Positive attitude with ability to work within culturally diverse environments.
- Helpful and supportive approach to resolution of technical challenges
- Receptive and adaptable to change.
- Able to travel internationally to customer sites.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer a competitive package with benefits
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.