|Salary||£40000 - £60000|
Control systems Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Control Systems Engineer who will work within their Technology Delivery Team.
We are looking for a Control Systems Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
• Must be able to demonstrate skills in control strategies and the application of instrumentation techniques.
• Must have experience in the use of electrical motors and motor control.
• Experience within PLC and HMI configurations.
• Having previous experience as a Lead Engineer or supervisor would be advantageous.
• Experience from an industrial, automotive or testing background is essential.
• Must be able to complete Security clearance.
• Must be able to travel within the UK and internationally when required.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.