|Interim / Contract
|£30 - 34 per hour
Job Title: Contract Mechanical Multi-skilled Engineer
Location: Reading area - good access
Pay Range: £30 - £33per hour Limited Company, outside scope, paye options considered at a higher rate
Rotating ShiftsLTD COMPANY ENGAGEMENT
Contract Type: Contract (Seasonal peak) potential 6 month minimum ongoing contract
Rotating shift work
Our client is a renowned and admired manufacturing business, enjoying UK dominance and market leading status in their category sector. An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to hit the ground running on shift to cover peak
Key Responsibilities –Contract Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for a combination of planned and reactive maintenance and technical challenges to ensure maximum line efficiency
- Perform fault-finding and diagnosis
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring a rapid response on plant equipment and machinery breakdowns
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on a range of Automation machinery including pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and robots
- Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPI’s through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance
- Ensure the efficient running of a continuous process, moving and packing high quality products
- Continually improving performance of equipment and systems to support the development of the site
- Agree preventative maintenance plans
Qualifications & Requirements – Contract Mechanical Mainteance Engineer
- Apprentice trained or NVQ level 3 in a mechancial discipline mechanical in maintenance engineering
- Production line experience motors, drives, conveyors, packaging machinery and process equipment
- A proactive approach to fault finding, a commitment to continuous improvement and personal development
- Computer literate
What we can offer – Contract Mechancial maintenance Engineer
- Work at an award-winning company and established site
- Rotating shifts
- Automated facility
- Free onsite parking
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on 0113 2123519 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a multi-skilled engineer, mechanical engineer, CONTRACT ENGINEER, packaging engineer, mechanical biased engineer, maintenance engineer, shift engineer, plant engineer or maintenance engineer may be suitable for this position.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years.
We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.