|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£33 - 35 per hour|
Job Title: Contract Ltd Co Electrical Engineer
Location: West Reading area, outside scope , ltd Compnay welcome
Pay Range: £33 - 35 p/h
Contract Type: Contract 3 month ongoing
Working Patterns: Shifts
We are recruiting for a fast-paced multi-site manufacturer in manufacturing, a world leading buisness.
Attracting an Electrical bias / competent contract shift engineer
We are looking for talented and qualified individual who is a great problem solver with continuous improvement ideas that will thrive in a proactive electrical bias front-line maintenance role.
Key Responsibilities – Contract Ltd Co Electrical Engineer
• To service adjust and repair process and production machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
• To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
• Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
• Work as part of a team to keep this site running to World Class Standards
Qualifications & Requirements – Contract Ltd co Electrical Engineer
•Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical engineering or similar manufacturing
•Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background
- A competent electrical engineering professional with technical experience. Must be able to solve problems, PLC / automation experience ideally produce safe systems of work
- Should be capable of contributing to the development, manufacture, commissioning, decommissioning, operation or maintenance of products, equipment, process or service
- This is an all-round hands-on maintenance electrical role ias well as conveyors and processing end of line packing
- Extensive planned maintenance tasks and organisation of the engineering plant is also essential.
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently Contract Electrical Engineer, Contract Electrical Shift Engineer, Nights Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Processes Engineer, Fitter, Plant Engineer, Electrician and Electrical Engineer and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.