|£38 - 42 per hour
Job Title: Days Contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Ellesmere Port
Pay Range: £38 - £42 per hour open to experience and expectations
Contract Type: Contract 3 month ongoing contract can be long term
Working Patterns: Rotating Continental Shifts can be flexible for fixed days or nights or rotating
Inside Scope, no LTD Co!
We are recruiting for a fast-paced multi-site manufacturer
Attracting an Electrical bias competent multi-skilled shift engineer nvq level 3 minimum
We are looking for talented and qualified individual who is a great problem solver with continuous improvement ideas that will thrive in a proactive electrical bias front-line maintenance role.
Key Responsibilities – Contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• To service adjust and repair process and production machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner
• To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance, and plan of action for improvements
• Carry out Planned and preventative maintenance to agreed schedules
Qualifications & Requirements – Contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer
•Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrical or mechanical engineering or similar manufacturing
•Or equivalent of any of the above in electrical or mechanical fields preferably with a manufacturing background
- A competent electrical engineering professional with technical experience. Must be able to solve problems, PLC experience ideally
- This is an all-round hands-on maintenance electrical role ias well as conveyors and processing
- Machine Tool maintenance background preferred
- Extensive planned maintenance tasks and organisation of the engineering plant is also essential.
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on [email protected]
Candidates who are currently Contract Electrical Engineer, Contract Electrical Shift Engineer, Contract Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Electrical Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, machine tool maintenance , Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Processes Engineer, Fitter, Plant Engineer, Electrician and Electrical Engineer and any equivalent background will be suitable for the role.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.