|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£30 - 35 per hour + Ltd co|
- Contract Days Electrical Installation Engineer
- Job Type: Contract – Limited Company Preferred
- Contract Length – minimum 3 months ongoing
- Client: Global Leader in facilities management, contracted to a manufacturing site
- Department: facilities and services maintenance department
- Client Site: Global Manufacturing Company, recognisable brand
- Working Hours are normal weekdays only and would be working under direct instruction from the site, responsible to the Site Facilities Manager.
Scope of works: Contract Days Electrical Installation Engineer
- To undertake Electrical installation, maintenance, and repair work, to ensure existing Electrical Installations are tested, maintained, and repaired to a safe and efficient standard, whilst complying with current Legislation
- Movement of equipment, different machines reinstalled with small electrical works.
- Reinstallation of machines on site
- Cabling, ladder racking isolation
- 415 and below, no HV work
- To power up machine tools disconnecting back safely
- Carry out electrical upgrading installation work and removal of old electrical systems and installations
- The electrical installation engineer would need to have completed “18th edition regs”
- Small/ Medium size electrical installation works
- Work in a safe manner, ensuring the Health and Safety of both yourself and others
- Carry out economical and efficient repairs of Electrical Installations and maintain all Safety controls in full working order
- Carry out daily safety and maintenance checks and document accordingly
- Advice on the cost of repairs, replacements, and maintenance issues
- Diagnose faults and carry out effective and efficient repairs
- Advise on foreseeable maintenance requirements and essential spares
- Keep accurate machine/maintenance repair records.
- Involvement in planning larger projects
- Plan carry out and keep records of Electrical Testing and Maintenance
Qualifications and Experience - Contract Days Electrical Installation Engineer
- Previously trained with evidence of “current inspection and testing” and furthermore be accredited to “NICEIC”
- A standard working week of 40 hours with unpaid breaks is required and standard hand tools will be required
- There is a potential of overtime and flexibility will be required to support this, when needed
- Good , General Level of Education Recognised Craftsmen/Time served Apprenticeship
- Qualification and able to work under own initiative
- C&G 2391-52 INSPECTION AND TESTING
- BS 7671 18th edition
You will join a thriving, growing and secure manufacturing business!
What we can offer – Contract Days Electrical Installation Engineer
- Work at an award-winning site
- Days working
- Automated facility
- Free onsite parking
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on 0113 2123519 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a contract electrical engineer, installation engineer, electrical installation fitter
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
Techsearch are an employment agency and have been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years.
We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.