|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£19 - 21 per hour|
Job Title – Composite Laminator
Location – Wiltshire
Pay rate - £19 - £21 per hour
My client is a leading supplier for composite materials in motorsport including a new contract in Formula 1. They are looking for Composite Laminator’s to join their team for both day and night shifts.
The Role – Composite Laminator
- Preparation of patterns and moulds prior to laminating.
- Interpreting laminating manuals and specifications.
- Manufacturing templates and providing information to allow laminate kits to be produced.
- To de-mould complex components without damaging patterns
Skills/Qualifications – Composite Laminator
- Strong background in motorsport manufacturing
- Experience in lamination as well as pattern preparation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
What we can offer – Composite Laminator
- Good hourly rate (Via Umbrella company only)
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects potentially including motorsport & F1
- A positive and welcoming work environment
For further information please get in touch with Henry from Omega on 01453 829793.