|Salary||£40k - 45k per year|
Electronic Engineering (Aerospace)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electronic Engineering professional with a background in component level electronics to join a thriving aerospace business in Gloucestershire.
You will support the business in analysing replacement component compatibility due to a range of factors that can ultimately inhibit business and production success.
You could be doing a similar role at present, or even be an accomplished hands-on Electronic Technician looking to move into a more business focused position. Either way you’ll need expert knowledge of component level electronics.
- Undertake component level analysis of compatibility of alternate components.
- Oversee projects overcoming obsolescence, lead-times, and Minimum Order Quantity limits.
- Responsible for the Component Management Information System (CMIS).
- Liaise with suppliers to identify and support new component selection.
- Make recommendations to inter departments on alternative components.
- Maintenance of company obsolescence management plans.
- Maintenance of shelf-life management procedures.
- Sound Component level electronics knowledge
- Theoretical electronic knowledge.
- Understanding of obsolescence management.
- Proactive, seeking to solve problems before they arise.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ideally previous hands-on electronic engineering experience.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Electronic Engineers, Electronic Technicians, Repair Technicians, Development Engineers, Applications Engineers, Sustainment Engineers, Procurement Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.