|Salary||£30k - 38k per year|
My Gloucestershire-based client is looking for a Maintenance and Service Technician to join their expanding team. The successfuk candiate for the role will be working on exciting and interesting products for a merket leader.
• Setting and Testing of the client's full range of equipment.
• Final testing and assembly of machinery in preparation of inspection and despatch.
• Installation and Commissioning of equipment.
• Training of customer’s staff at various levels at both the Client's and customer’s overseas premises.
• Report writing and recommendations following all visits.
• Liaise with Sales, Production and Design.
• Extensive Worldwide travel including weekend work & travel where required. • To ensure that all relevant documentation is always completed accurately.
• To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management.
• To actively participate in improvement projects as required.
• Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers.
• Must have completed a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship. ONC or HNC in Engineering would be advantage.
• Mechanically based skillset with a proven track record of mechanical assembly and fault diagnosis.
• Able to use measuring equipment such as Micrometre and Vernier callipers with an attention to detail.
• Able to read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings.
• Able to read and interpret pneumatic drawings and circuits. Fault find pneumatic circuits to component level.
• Basic understanding of electrical control circuits.
• Basic understanding of PLC Machine controls.
• Able to write concise informative reports and offer solutions to problems.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
• Must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel internationally and be very flexible in terms of working hours and travel
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- · They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.