|Salary||£45k - 52k per year + Good Benefits|
UK Construction Service/Capital Equipment Rental Market
Located in Gloucestershire, South Wales, Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire & Somerset
Our client specialises in the fabrication, erection and protective treatment of high-quality steelwork for modular bridging throughout the UK, Europe and Globally . They deliver infrastructure solutions throughout the world and their commercial department is looking for UK Commercial Manager with a background of the UK Construction Service or Capital Equipment Rental market.
Support new and existing business within the UK markets.
- Establish sales targets with the Business Development Manager and leadership team for UK markets.
- Review and develop commercial operations processes to drive improved performance and maximise growth.
- Work within the Commercial team to support the UK and global enquiry workload.
- Working together with relevant departments and stakeholders to lead and drive accurate and consistent winning bids.
- Responsible for the full detailed review of client tender enquiry requirements, presentations, and recommendations to the senior leadership team.
- Manage risk assessments and mitigation for bids and proposals, and for new business initiatives.
- Support the development of cross-functional teams.
- Remain aware of the latest market trends, sectors, and developments, and represent the company at industry events.
- Lead the negotiation of contractual terms & conditions and commercial reviews for new business opportunities.
- Manage the internal and external interface for the submission of all Clarifications, Qualifications and Exceptions.
- Prepare price strategy, benchmarking, and full cost estimation models.
- Ensure that all business is carried out ethically and always complies with the company’s Business Ethics and Conduct Policy.
- Manage enquiry administration within the Business CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Provide the Head of Commercial regular reporting information based upon your work in progress and daily priorities.
- Maintain client commercial contact on key projects to ensure successful delivery.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the UK manufacturing and construction services industry. Specifically, the ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated or equivalent experienced professional preferred.
- Experience in a UK construction service or contracting rental business capacity.
- Experience in contracts terms and conditions, including NEC3 & 4 Suite of contracts, JCT form or similar.
- Ability to present to leadership.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and CRM) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
For more information please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on 07966 971648
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.