|Salary||£8 - £9|
Omega is currently working with a client based in the Stonehouse area who, due to high demand currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Coldstore Associates to join their team.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be physically fit as you will be moving, pushing and pulling cages around the shop floor in order to finalise the production process.
You will also be working in a chilled environment at average temperatures between 2° and 5° degrees so you must be happy to work in a cold environment.
The role will be varied, in which you could be working on a production line, moving, pushing and pulling cages, packing orders ready for dispatch and will also involve some heavy lifting in some production areas.
- Production/warehouse experience is desired but not essential
- Team player who is happy to get stuck in to any task
- Flexible approach
- Willing to learn new processes
- In order to progress your application, we will need you to register and complete the relevant paperwork
- Days and night shifts available, across all 7 days of the week
- All shifts are 12 hours running 06:00 - 18:00 for Days and 18:00 - 06:00 for Nights
- There is the potential to follow a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, consisting of 2 days, then 2 nights and then 4 off
Rate of Pay
- All shifts are paid at £8.72 per hour which rises to £9.74 per hour after 12 weeks
- You are paid for 10.5 hours per shift for your first 12 weeks (breaks deducted) and then after 12 weeks you get paid 12 hours per shift (breaks are then paid)
We have various shifts available across different departments which we can discuss with you and are looking for people to start ASAP!
If you believe you may be suitable for the role please contact the industrial team on 01453 829799 or apply now.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to these positions.