|Salary||£23000 - £25000|
Role - CNC Machinist
Location - Newport
Salary - £24,000 - £26,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Machinist to join a reputable engineering business in the Newport area.
An opportunity for an immediate start is available.
- Responsible for quality of work and level of production
- operate a range of coating machines
- Ensure that components are coated accordingly to the quality standards / process documents for each application
- Inspect parts before and after processing to ensure preceding operations have been carried out correctly and to verify that your own work has met the required standards
- To gain a thorough understanding, through training provided and experience, of the factors that affect coating quality and be able to use that knowledge to ensure components are processed to approved methods
- Good housekeeping of own work area and contribute to the general upkeep of the working environment.
- Become familiar with the “check –work-check” process and be committed to a “right first time” approach to all tasks carried out.
- Operate in a safe manner and undertake any training necessary to enable you to fulfil the requirements of your position
- To enable the company to meet its own legal duties and to report any hazardous situations or defective equipment.
- Wear personal protective equipment provided by the company
- Ensure a high level of communication to employees, managers & colleagues
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Engineering background
- Operate semi-automatic equipment
- Numeracy and literate, team worker, concern for accuracy and quality, good communicator, flexible and initiative, customer focused.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk