|Salary||£30k - 33k per year + shift allowance and excellent benefits|
Shift Pattern: Swing Shift (33% Shift Allowance)
Monday to Thursday: 6.00am – 14.00pm / 14.00pm – 22.00pm
Friday: 6.00am – 13.00pm / 13.00pm – 20.00pm
- Relocation Assistance is available for any successful candidate.
Our client have just completed a relocation and are now seeking CNC Turners to join them in Hastings to manufacture bespoke products for various engineering sectors.
You will be responsible for manufacturing connectors for harsh environments, particularly for military, aerospace, and Autosport.
You will be required to set and operate machines using Fanuc controls to accurate specifications ensuring that components are produced correctly to drawings and delivered on time. It is essential that the highest quality of work is consistently maintained.
Working within a growing team of skilled CNC Machinists reporting directly into the CNC Team Leader you will be able to resolve any issues, perform set-ups and change overs.
What You Must Have
- Ability to set and operate CNC machines
- Ability to program CNC Machines
- Capable of making parts from drawings
- Be able to quality inspect your own work to the required quality