|Salary||£14.50 - 16.50 per hour|
£14.50 - £16.50 p/h
2pm – 12pm (Monday – Thursday)
Our Client manufacture a wide range of parts for automated systems used in a variety of industries. They are seeking a CNC Turner to join their site In Northamptonshire.
- To operate CNC machines with Fanuc controls and manual lathes as required.
- To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
- To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Report any tooling required to Supervisor
- Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
- Keep a clean and manageable working area
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development
- To take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate
- Any other duties as required, commensurate with job position
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in engineering/production environment within a CNC machine shop
- Programming experience using Fanuc controls is highly advantageous. Other programming systems experience an advantage.
- Capable of selecting / advising / setting of the correct tooling to maximize efficiency.
- You must be very well organized and disciplined in your work.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Flexibility and understanding pressures of delivery is essential due to the demand of clients in breakdown situation
If you have any questions about this role please contact Andy Haddon at Omega on 01453 796617