|£28k - 32k per year
CNC Turner – setter/operator
Hours of work: Day shift
Salary : Up to £32k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Turner – setter/operator, to set and operate CNC Turning centres with Fanuc control system.
The CNC Turner will assist in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved; and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets.
We are looking for a CNC Turner– setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience with as a CNC Lathe Machinist
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous Aerospace experience (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills
The benefits of working for this company are:
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday
- Annual salary DOE
- Overtime (when available) paid at time and half.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Simply Health Plan and DIS Benefit
- Days and Day/Afternoon shifts available
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on [email protected] – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.