|Salary||£26000 - £30000|
Role: CNC Turner
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in aerospace and defence are offering the successful candidate a stable and lucrative career within their machine shop. They are currently looking to recruit a skilled CNC Turner (3 axis) to work to exceptionally tight tolerances and aerospace standards.
- Setting and Operating CNC 3 Axis Lathes with Fanuc controls.
- Perform the machining required to the required specifications.
- Work to tight tolerances and aerospace standards.
- Follow complex engineering drawings.
- Carry out first off inspection and check/complete necessary quality documentation.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly condition
Skills and Background:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Previous experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within aerospace.
- Must have experience with 3 axis lathes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a machine shop environment
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 852 563.