|Salary||£25000 - £27000|
CNC MACHINIST - Setter/Operator
Role: CNC Setter/Operator
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Salary: £25000 - £27,000
Day Shift 6am - 6pm
Night Shift 6pm - 6am
This is an excellent opportunity for a manufacturing professional to secure a position within a thriving business in the heart of Gloucestershire.
You will ideally have previous experience working on CNC machinery or have recently completed an Engineering apprenticeship with a strong desire to develop in a CNC discipline.
We have positions working permanently on both the night shift and day shift.
- Setting CNC Machines (Either grinding, turning, milling)
- Working on different CNC Controls (Ideally fanuc)
- Quality checking own work.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinators.
- Read and understand technical engineering drawings.
- Working in a continuous improvement environment.
Skills and Background:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Able to setup and operate CNC machines
- Knowledge of CNC controls.
For further details, please contact Lee Powell at: firstname.lastname@example.org - 01453 829530.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
We are currently recruiting for positions including CNC Machinists, CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Programmers, Production operator and Manufacturing Engineers.