|Salary||£20000 - £27000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a NIghtshift CNC Setter to join their growing team.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery.
We are looking for a CNC Setter Nightshift who ideally has the following skills:
- Experience of using CNC Machinery
- Be able to work to tight tolerances and high standards
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Flexibilty and a willingness to learn
- Experience of working nightshift would be an advantage
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.