|Salary||£25000 - £26000|
Role: CNC Setter
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require numerous CNC Setters to join their business with their machining department.
We are looking for a CNC Setter who ideally has the following skills:
- Must have previous experience CNC machinery and robotics.
- Be able to load, set and operate CNC cutting machinery.
- Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
- Be able to work under pressure and hit targets and KPI’s.
- Experience in basic cutting would be advantageous.
- Be able to quality check your own work using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, calipers and shadowgraph.
- Must be able to work shifts.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
- Permanent position.
- Overtime available.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 852 563.