|Salary||£18000 - £25000|
CNC Production Setter
Location - Hardwicke
Salary £18,000 - £24,000 (dependent on Shift)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Production Setter to join their business with their CNC Department.
We are looking for a CNC Production Setter who ideally has the following skills:
• Must have previous experience CNC machinery and robotics.
• Be able to load, set and operate CNC cutting machinery.
• Previous experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment is essential.
• Be able to work under pressure and hit targets and KPI’s.
• Experience in basic cutting would be advantageous.
• Be able to quality check your own work using measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, calipers and shadowgraph.
• Ability to work on shifts.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
• Permanent position.
• Overtime’s available.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Andrew Haddon by email on email@example.com – or by phone on 01453 796 617.