|Location||Newcastle, Newry Mourne and Down, Northern Ireland|
|Salary||£36k - 39k per year + Company Car|
CNC Service Engineer
£36,000 - £39,000 + Car (£45,000 - £50,000 OTE)
40 hours a week + Overtime
North East & North West
Our client are a growing CNC installation and service provider, working with some of the world’s best manufactures. They are seeking an experienced CNC service engineer to join their growing team; the role will involve regular nights away and travel.
- Servicing and maintaining their ranges of Machine Tool products.
- Attending faults, diagnosing problems, and rectifying machines. Replacing parts, as necessary.
- Liaising with Technical support, Service Management and Customer Services.
- Undertaking planned maintenance of machines.
- Identifying parts required and order via Service/Spares department
- Explaining machine faults, findings and repairs undertaken to customers.
- Good understanding of the needs of our customers
- Providing great customer service and achieving high customer satisfaction/ feedback
- Identify sales opportunities and pass these onto the Sales department
Required Skills and Experience
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering apprentice trained.
- Manufacturing engineering / Machine Tool background
- 3 – 5 years industry experience
- Understanding of electrical wiring diagrams
- Understanding of CNC control systems
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic system
- IT literate
- Up to date industry knowledge and working with H&S legislation
- Full, valid driving licence.
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Able to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision, and provide our customers with the highest levels of service possible.
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude to hours of work
- Able and willingness to work and stay away from home
- All tasks completed correctly and on time including all required paperwork