|Salary||£36k - 39k per year|
CNC Service Engineer (Mechanical)
£36,000 - £39,000 Basic (£50,000 OTE)
Our client are a leading CNC supplier and service provider, they are seeking an experienced CNC Service engineer to join their growing team. The role will be based primarily around the Yorkshire region, but national travel maybe required on occasion.
- Servicing and maintaining our ranges of Machine Tool product range.
- Attending faults, diagnosing problems, and rectifying machines. Replacing parts, as necessary.
- Liaising with Technical support, Service Management and Customer Services.
- Undertaking planned maintenance of machines.
- Identifying any parts required and order via Service and/or Spares department.
- Rebuilding of automatic indexing heads with appropriate training from the Principal.
- Be an integral part of a project installation team
- Provide technical support to colleagues within the Service & Engineering functions.
- Support & assist technical support engineers as and when required.
- Build relationships with colleagues and customers to improve results.
- Explaining machine faults, findings and repairs undertaken to customers. This may be in the form of a written report.
- Mechanical engineering apprentice trained.
- Manufacturing engineering / Machine Tool background
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Good understanding of CNC control systems
- IT literate
- Up to date industry knowledge and working with H&S legislation
- Full, valid driving license.
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Company Bonus
- Company sick pay
- Daily food allowance
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Andy Haddon at Omega on 01453 796617 or by email at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org