|Location||Swindon, Swindon, England|
|Salary||£25k - 31k per year + Company Car|
Job Title – CNC Service Engineer
Location – Swindon/M4 Corridor (Some UK Wide Travel Required)
Salary - £25,000 - £31,000 + Company car
My client who are a global leader within the CNC and Machine Tool industry are currently seeking a CNC Service Engineer to join their team. The role would cover Swindon and the surrounding regions, however you would be required to travel UK wide on occasions.
The Role – CNC Service Engineer
- Fault finding and diagnostics for Laser cutters/welders and other CNC machines.
- Repairing specialist CNC and Laser welding/cutting machines.
- Regional travel including weekend and overnight stays in some cases.
Skills/Qualifications – CNC Service Engineer
- PLC Experience, preferably including an understanding of logic.
- Previous experience as a maintenance or service engineer.
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- HNC or higher educated with a focus on electrical engineering.
- A base level of mechanical experience and understanding.
- An ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Laser based CNC machines.
What we can offer – CNC Service Engineer
- Overtime paid at 1.25x on any hours over 40h per week.
- Private Healthcare package
- Company Car including expensed mileage when travelling for work
- 25 days annual leave as standard
For further information please get in touch with Henry at Omega on 01453 829793.