|Salary||£36k - 41k per year|
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Pay Range/details: £36,000 to £41,000 dependent on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to join their growing team! You will be responsible for producing and providing part programmes, setting information and tooling information to the shop floor.
Key Responsibilities - CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Responsible for the setting and operating 3,4&5 axis CNC milling machines
- Programme from scratch and carry out edits
- Carry out inspection of machined parts
- CMM experience is advantageous
- Work to company and industry standards
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Qualifications & Requirements – CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent is desirable
- Flexible approach to changing requirements
- Follow company procedures
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Ability to preform in a fast pace environment
This role is days postion, with an early finish every Friday.
For more information regarding this role please call Bradley Owen 01453 829538 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.