|Salary||£24k - 26k per year|
Machine Operative / Setter
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Machine Operative / Setter who will work within the manufacturing team undertaking various roles and responsibilities.
We are looking for a Production Operative who:
• Is seeking a new opportunity within a growing / developing manufacture.
• Previous experience as a CNC Machine Operative / Setter is essential.
• Must be able to work either a night shift or day shift of 12 hours.
• Someone who can read engineering drawings and use precision measuring equipment for quality inspection purposes.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Ryan Kline on Ryan.Kline@omegaresource.co.uk – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.