|Salary||£30k - 36k per year|
Job Title:CNC Miller Setter Operator
Pay Range/details: £30000 to £35000 per annum
Shift: Double Days alternating weeks
Contract Type: Permanent
CNC Miller – Setter/Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Miller – setter/operator, to set and operate CNC Milling centres with Fanuc and Heidenhien control system.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, , selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
Qualifications & Requirements –CNC Miller Setter Operator
- Ability to self-manage, work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Understanding of Renishaw Tool Calibration and Spindle Probes
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and work instructions.
- Take Personal Pride in their work, ensuring high standards
- Be proactive for the continual improvement of processes.
- Deburring of Components
- Ensure safe working practices wherever applicable.
- Maintain clear/safe working areas and walkways.
- Must be a team player and be willing to adhere to company procedures
What we can offer – CNC Miller Setter Operator
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.