|Salary||£20000 - £32000|
CNC Miller – Programmer/setter/operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Miller – Programmer/setter/operator, to programme, set and operate CNC Milling centres with Fanuc control system.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, programming from scratch using Fanuc, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Miller– Programmer/setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
- Extensive experience of Programming CNC Mills using Fanuc.
- Experience with other control systems will be considered.
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.