|Salary||£13 - 16 per hour|
Position: CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator
Salary: £13-£16 p/h
We require a CNC Miller Setter/Operator to assist in our busy milling section. Our client are a professional Sub- Con precision machining company working within various sectors including aerospace, metrology, rheology, semi-conductor and oil & gas
As CNC Milling Engineer, you have:
- A time served machining apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines.
- Experience in editing would be desirable.
- Experience using Fanuc(G-Code)controls to assist in running our milling section(desirable)
- Advantageous to have experience on OneCNC offline programming
- A good knowledge of cutting data is desirable to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous.
- Experience working to ISO9001 standards
- Qualifications: Time served apprentice, Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering (level 3) or equivalent
39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available (Between 4-8 hours available most weeks) Pension and Life Insurance included
For more information, please contact Grady Izatt on 01453 829 532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(“miller” or “milling” or “CNC” or “machining” or “setter” or “operator”)
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.