|Salary||£14 - £16|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a CNC machinist with the ability to set, operate and Programme machinery for the Aerospace industry.
We are looking for a CNC Machinist who ideally has the following skills:
• Ideally be Level 3 apprentice qualified in Engineering / equivalent or above.
• Have the ability to use measuring equipment and competently read manufacturing drawings.
• Experience on Hurco machinery would be advantageous.
• Experience in achieving site quality standards and performing to health and safety standards.
• Excellent team player, capable of making an impact on all levels.
• Be able to set, operate and programme CNC Machinery.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• Competitive pay rates with shift allowance available.
• Permanent position.
• Overtime’s available.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.