|Salary||£32000 - £36000|
Job title: CNC Machinist
Salary: £33k plus £3k shift allowance
Shift pattern - Rotating on a weekly basis
Four - 12 hour day shifts 6am - 6pm (Monday - Thursday)
Three - 12 hour night shifts 6pm - 6am - (Monday - Wednesday)
My client is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer/setter/operator who is capable of programming with Fanuc on CNC lathes.
Operate process equipment or machinery to convert raw materials or semi-finished parts into components or finished parts for a final product at the right time and with the required quality
• Create programs using Fanuc and Siemens control systems.
• Changeover and reset of machine tools.
• Participate in machine and tool trials
• Reconcile raw material with product bill of material.
• Processing of completed parts by washing and weighing as necessary.
• Maintain running of machine by resetting any bar feed alarms.
• Run machines on second operations as required.
• Loading material to machines
• Quality control and inspection.
• Performing alterations to offsets as required following inspections.
• Maintaining all production records (reconciliation)
• Specific cleaning of the CNC machinery and the surrounding area.
• Maintaining all lubrication and coolants to the machinery as outlined by the manufacturing group leader.
• Working within the confines of the Company’s quality systems, works instructions and ISO 9001 and 14001.
Apprentice trained preferred but experienced candidates without are considered.