|Salary||£27000 - £27000|
CNC MACHINIST - Setter/Operator - NIGHTS
Role: CNC Setter/Operator
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Night Shift 6pm - 6am (12 hour shifts)
This is an excellent opportunity for a manufacturing professional to secure a position within a thriving business in the heart of Gloucester
You will ideally have experience working on CNC machinery or conversly, be looking to develop in this area after succeessful completion of an engineering or manufacturing qualification.
- Setting CNC Machines (Either grinding, turning, milling)
- Working with different controls.
- Quality checking own work.
- Read and understand technical engineering drawings.
- Working in a continuous improvement environment.
Skills and Background:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Able to setup and operate CNC machines
- Knowledge of CNC controls.
For further details, please contact Lee Powell at: email@example.com - 01453 829530.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
We are currently recruiting for positions including CNC Machinists, CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Programmers, Production operator and Manufacturing Engineers.