|Salary||£27000 - £32000|
Role: CNC Machinist
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Shift: Double Days
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Machinist – Setter/Operator, to set and operate CNC Machines with Fanuc control systems.
- Setting, and operate computerized numerical controlled machines.
- Quality checking own work.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinators.
- Work to tight deadlines and fine tolerances.
- Read and understand technical engineering drawings.
Skills and Background:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must be able to setup and operate CNC lathe or CNC mill machines
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond at: firstname.lastname@example.org – 01453 852 563.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.