|Salary||£23000 - £24000|
CNC MACHINIST - Setter/Operator
Role: CNC Machinist - Days
Industry: Precision Engineering
Salary: £23,000 -£24,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled CNC Machinist to join a reputable and thriving Engineering firm in the Cotswolds.
In this role you can expect to be Setting and Operating CNC Milling or Turning Machines with Fanuc or Haas controls dependings on the individual job requirements.
- Set and Operate CNC Machines
- Utilising Fanuc and Haas controls
- Quality checking own work.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinators.
- Read and understand technical engineering drawings.
Skills and Background:
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Must be able to setup and operate CNC lathe or CNC mill machines.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and/or Haas controls.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
We are currently recruiting for positions including CNC Machinists, CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Programmers, Production operator and Manufacturing Engineers.