|£38,980 per year + shift allowance
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Our client is seeking a CNC machinist to join the team at their state-of-the-art facility based in the West Midlands. You will be responsible for working to exceptionally close tolerances to product component parts. This position will require the successful candidate to work on a night shift basis.
What we can offer – CNC Machinist
- 33 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension starting at 6%.
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Share Option.
Key Responsibilities – CNC Machinist
- Setting and operating a range of CNC Machinery.
- Operating a number of CNC Milling machines to produce component parts.
- Setting the tools when required to complete the tasks.
- Carry out 1st off inspection on component parts using precision measuring equipment.
- Working to extremely tight tolerances.
Key Experience & Requirements – CNC Machinist
- Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Able to work on a permanent night shift basis.
- Previous experience of an engineering or manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry.
- Knowledge and skills in machining techniques.
- Previous experience in machine programming.
- Ability to work and read from engineering drawings.
For more information about this role, please contact Ben Dawson on 01453 829522 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected].
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.