|Salary||£13 - 14 per hour|
Job Title: CNC Turner Setter Operator
Pay Range/details: 13.00 to £14.00 per hour
Working hours 37 Monday to Friday 7:30 to 16:30 with an early finish on Fridays
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable in their precision machine shop. They require a CNC lathes– setter/operator, to set and operate CNC lathes with Fanuc control system.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
Qualifications & Requirements –CNC lathes Setter Operator
- Ability to self-manage, work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Understanding of Renishaw Tool Calibration and Spindle Probes
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and work instructions.
- Take Personal Pride in their work, ensuring high standards
- Be proactive for the continual improvement of processes.
- Deburring of Components
- Ensure safe working practices wherever applicable.
- Maintain clear/safe working areas and walkways.
- Must be a team player and be willing to adhere to company procedures
What we can offer – CNC Lathes Setter Operator
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Lots of overtime.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Marta on 01453 852 542
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.