My client, a leading aerospace manufacturer, are currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Grinder to join their fantastic facility based in Wolverhampton. The successful CNC Grinder will be tasked with the machining of complex aerospace component to close tolerances. The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained (or equivalent) with experience of precision machining of complex aerospace components.
The duties of the CNC Grinder include:
- Manufacturing complex and diverse components in line with engineering diagrams/drawing
- Setting and operating of CNC Grinding Machinery (Studer/Kellenberger)
- Editing/Part-Programming CNC machinery
- Self inspection/ 1st offs
Qualifications, skills and attributes of the CNC Grinder:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Previous experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within aerospace.
- Must have experience with CNC Grinding machinery
- Experience working to tight micron tolerances
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Flexibility attitude to shift working patterns.
This is an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer in their field.The role is remunerated with a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. For more information please contact Tobias @ Omega on 01453 852 552 or send your application today.