|Salary||£27000 - £38000|
CNC Cell Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a CNC Cell Leader to lead a cell by managing the workload, the production and its staff.
The candidate will be responsible forSupervising, programming, setting and operating first/second operation machines to accurate specifications ensuring that components are produced correct to drawing, quality requirements and delivered on time.
We are looking for a CNC Cell Leader who ideally has the following skills:
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good general education with a high standard of engineering skills.
• A working knowledge of relevant CNC operating and safety procedures is essential.
• A relevant Engineering qualification is advantageous.
• The ability to work in a methodical way with minimum supervision.
• Must be computer literate; experience with Excel and SAP is beneficial.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- Extensive training
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 789.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.