|Location||Chippenham, Wiltshire, England|
|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£25000 - £25000|
Claims Handler (Fleet)
12 months (Fixed Term Contract)
£24,000 - £25,000
Our client are a national fleet company and are seeking a claims handler to join their team for a maternity cover. This role would primarily be remote working, but the successful candidate would need to be commutable to Chippenham for occasional office based work.
- Receive telephone calls from drivers or fleet contacts regarding damage to vehicles as a result of a road traffic accident or damage
- Ask appropriate questions and assess the best course of action with customer service and cost management in mind
- Manage all ongoing tasks for claims and be the point of contact for all external or internal contacts
- Liaise with customer contacts, repairers and insurance companies to progress claim keeping all parties informed of progress
- Manage all aspects of onward documentation
- Ensure data provided is compliant and quality controlled
- Manage all aspects of vehicle down time
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please don't hesitate to call Andy Haddon on 01453 796617 or by email at email@example.com