Job Title: Chemical Process Engineer
Pay Range Competitive Salary + Benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
My client is a leading aerospace engineering business based in the Wolverhampton area. The successful candidate will have a degree in chemical engineering and two years minimum experience in a process engineering role.
Key Responsibilities – Chemical Process Engineer
- Working within the chemical processing department
- Operate to high standards necessary for Nadcap accreditation
- Be able to write technical documentation including standard operating procedures
- Able to work on own initiative this is an integral role, and the successful applicant will need to drive results.
Qualifications & Requirements – Chemical Process Engineer
- MSC or BS in chemical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an engineering or manufacturing role
- Work well within a team
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience in Nadcap
What we can offer – Chemical Process Engineer
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private pension
For more information on this role, please contact Arun Picton on 01453 829769 or send a copy of your CV to Arun.Picton@omegaresource.co.uk
Candidates who are currently a Chemical Engineer or junior Chemical Engineer may be suitable for this position
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.